A toner is a water-based liquid that will help remove the last traces of dirt & makeup and infuse skin with beneficial ingredients that help repair, replenish, and brighten. Apply toner to clean skin with a cotton ball or cotton round, and allow the solution to absorb. You can follow-up with a moisturizer to help minimize water loss and provide more vitamins and skin-identical ingredients. All these ingredients like antioxidants will enhance the repair process and reduce inflammation to promote healthier skin! Follow the directions below and make your own toner!
- French Press
- 2 Cups Distilled Water
- 10 tsp. Chopped Green Tea and/or White Tea Leaves (loose leaves are best!)
- 1 Tbsp. Pure Aloe Vera Gel
- 6 Drops Rose Hip Oil
- 2 Vitamin C capsules
- Small (clean!) Spray Bottle (if its new, most likely its clean as can be!)
- Place chopped green tea and/or white tea leaves in a french press. If you do not own a french press, I suggest you buy one. ...LOL, just kidding, you can always boil the leaves in a small pot and use cheese cloth to drain, but really, a french press makes the most amazing coffee!
- Boil distilled water in a separate pot. Once the distilled water reaches a rolling boil, pour it over the herbs.
- Stir the mixture, cap the french press, and let steep for 10 to 15 minutes. Plunge and allow the solution to cool to room temperature.
- Pour aloe vera gel, vitamin E capsule contents, and rose hip oil into your clean spray bottle. Fill spray bottle with contents of the french press and shake well! Shake it baby! Shake it!
- Spray the toner directly on clean, dry skin. Allow it to dry on its own, or apply a moisturizer while it is still damp to really lock in the moisture! Use it whenever you need a little pick me up for an energizing boost.
- Store your new, homemade toner in the refrigerator. Remember it doesn't contain any preservatives like alcohol or parabens, so it won't last forever! It's hard to put an exact expiration date on it, but I would say no longer than 1.5 - 2 months. Regardless, spraying this cool toner on your face will not only be refreshing, but will shrink pores and be amazing for your skin!
Post a Comment